In web design, color plays an important role. Readers react differently to various colors used in the website. Taste, psychological state and use of background color are two important factors that describe the reaction of readers to different colors. Color scheme decides the success of a website. It is important for websites to be appealing and in accordance with the identity of your business. Designers need to understand that color scheme used in the website should be creative and improve the aesthetics of a website. It is essential to remember that users love to navigate appealing websites and urge their senses.
Engage your readers
Designers use a wide range of colors to engage the readers visually. Majority of websites use three colors for designing. If you want to have an insight of best practices then a look of best websites is a must.
- Nclud – You will see the photographic blue background that is in contrast with white text and a brand name in green. This color scheme attracts the attention of readers. As you scroll down, you will see a blue text that describes the company and creates an impression in clients. Use of different colors creates a hierarchy.
- The Loft- On a white background, various shades of grey are used, and this helps in creating a minimalistic appearance. These colors serve as a guide for readers to navigate through the website.
- Creative Spark – Apart from the illustration used in this website, you will notice white, black and yellow is used in this website. This gives an effect of the light bulb to the website, and this works better with the identity of website identity.
- Hcg drops website – In Hcgdropswebsite.com, against a white background orange is used. Infographic is of blue as it represents the product. The text is legible and is in black. Action buttons are distinct in contrast to background colors.
- Fever- Red, light and dark shades of grey are used in this website. The website sticks to use for three colors of which these hues are interchangeable.
Draw inspiration from websites
A perfect color scheme often seems to be a challenge for webmasters. Color helps in determining the mood of readers. Use of blue in Hcgdropswebsite.com grabs the attention of readers regarding the various packages available. Use of grey and orange makes the product stand apart. Websites that use attractive color schemes are appealing to readers. Inspiration from these websites and imagination of developers make websites stand attractive and apart from others.